|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Technical Expert - Solar
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Schneider Electric Solar Inverters USA, Inc. is a world leader in advanced power electronics, headquartered near Vancouver, Canada. We are a fast-paced, dynamic cross-functional team-based company. Schneider makes a positive difference in the lives of people around the world by combining proven technology with unparalleled market understanding to bring our customers products that enable the delivery of electricity anytime, anywhere.
You will work as an Expert on Solar Inverters for PV Plants and the balance of systems. You will closely collaborate within the global team of Service Experts, technicians from different countries, Quality and Sustaining Engineering.
• Act as a role model for service technicians providing them with expertise and guidance.
• Act as lead on major commissioning projects working with execution and engineering teams
• Go to the field to investigate failures and help the local teams on trouble shooting in complex situations
• Support technicians by phone and email as well as with the different Solar tools.
• Support our technicians on the site if necessary with deep technical root cause analysis and failure verification
• Perform on site support for commissioning
• Work as a trainer, prepare and run training sessions on Solar offer
• Define and develop training material
• Act as a coach for local service teams and help them developing the right skills to support the customer’s faster
• Perform Site Audits if necessary and needed and provide expert reports
• Perform root-cause analysis to support Quality with 8D reports
• Act as a key person to drive continuous improvement into the existing offer and provide input to the development team of the new offer
• Collaborate actively to field services improvement, enhance customer satisfaction