|Date Posted||April 2, 2019|
Immediate opening for a Sr. Electrical Engineer with wind and solar engineering design experience. The candidate will work under direct supervision of senior engineers and will perform a variety of assignments requiring the application of standard engineering and design techniques for large scale solar PV, wind and storage projects. Core activities include design and engineering, preparation of equipment specifications, preparation of calculations, and modeling. Project management experience is a plus.
- Provide electrical engineering design support to senior engineers with electrical design of LV and MV systems for wind, solar and storage projects
- Support senior engineers with interconnection applications, electrical and power systems studies including short circuit, arc flash, load flow, and coordination
- Engineering Degree – BS in Electrical Engineering required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a design and engineering role working with utility scale renewable energy projects
- Familiarity with electrical system modeling tools including ETAP, PSCAD, and PSSE
- Experience with AutoCAD MEP or AutoCAD Electrical
- Ability to travel to project sites in the US and Canada regularly (up to 20%) and possibly to other international sites
- EIT Certification
- Master of Science (MS) degree in electrical engineering or other related degree
- PE license
Renewable Energy Services group for the Power Division of global EPC company is seeking accomplished renewable energy professional. You will be working in a fast-paced environment across multiple States and Canadian provinces. Position ideally situated in Denver, or Boston, though other locations will be considered.
Salary: Relocation assistance. Comprehensive benefits.