|Date Posted||July 3, 2019|
Join The Solar Revolution!
Homeowners are seeking solar energy solutions now more than ever. They are eager to reduce their carbon footprint while being energy efficient, improve property value, reduce inflated energy costs, as well as stay operational during the upcoming utility blackouts.
Cascade Power offers the cost effective solutions that homeowners are looking for, with solar systems and battery products such as Sunrun, Sunnova, Freedom, Sunpower, and Vivint. We provide property consultations and energy assessments and solar energy system design which suits each rooftop’s structure and the owner’s needs, permitting, equipment installation, and system activation. We understand that not everyone can afford a full solar energy system outright so we have many financing options, including leases, loans, and PPAs - the majority of the time with no money out of pocket!
We are expanding our customer reach and need dynamic sales professionals to help more homeowners understand the extensive benefits to switching to solar energy. We offer an immersive training/mentor program, one of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry and a rock solid performance guarantee. In addition to the opportunity to manage this consultant role as your own business. If the opportunities in the booming solar industry excite you; than you might be an excellent addition to our growing team!
- Our average full time Sales Consultant annual compensation ranges from $75,000 - $185,000
- Our experienced Sales Consultants earn $200,000+ annually
- There is no cap or limit on what you can earn. We view your consultant relationship as partnership. Your success is only limited by the amount of time and energy you dedicate.
- In addition, substantial cash bonus programs based on quarterly goals
- The most lucrative in the California residential solar industry
- Clear path for career growth and the opportunity to treat this role as essentially your own business
- Extensive, comprehensive leadership, training and mentoring programs. Cascade has a management team dedicated to supporting the sales staff. Our primary goal is to set up our team members for success.
What You Need
· Stellar communication skills
· Solid sales experience
· Initiative and entrepreneurial drive
· A proactive and tenacious nature
· Team-oriented and accountable attitude
· Keen ability to professionally respond to stressful situations in a patient, friendly, and professional manner
· Open to coaching and guidance provided constructively
· Willingness to continually improve, grow, absorb, and adapt
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Come see us at www.cascadepower.com