|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
General Laborers to use hand tools such as sockets, shovels, wrenches, to assemble and build a ground mount solar system, wire management.
Multiple positions available!!
Assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on ground mount PV system. May include: cutting, measuring, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules.
May perform minor electrical work.
- Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified.
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions.
- PPE Gear required (gloves, hard hat, steel toed boots, glasses, safety vest)
- Multiple Positions Available
- Installers must have their own tools.
- Operators must have previous operating experience for construction or solar.
Project Start: March 18th
- Previous construction AND solar experience is required, along with all PPE gear!
- Labor: $14/hr
Please send resume for consideration.
There is no per-diem or relocation for this position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.