|Date Posted||February 5, 2019|
Solar construction labor to use basic hand tools and assemble racking on a solar site. Will need to follow directions and work in a timely and safe manner to complete all work.
Responsibilities are to assemble, install, or maintain solar photo-voltaic (PV) systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics. May include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules. May perform minor electrical work such as current checks.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Assemble all components of a residential solar system
- Electrically wire solar AC/DC system
- Structurally mount racking and electrical equipment
- Maintain inventory of equipment for each solar installation
- Maintain a clean work site
- At least 6 months of solar installation experience required
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, rain, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must have a valid state driver's license
Job Type: Full-time
- Residential Install: 1 year (Preferred)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.