|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
** If you are interested please feel free to call Christopher Sam directly at (424) 531-6079 OR (424) 337-0340 as well as email an updated resume at **
Pay Rate: $20/hr to $25/hr
Location: Thornton, CO
Position: Solar Installer
- 2 to 4 years of experience working residential or commercial solar
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions
- Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified
- Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms
- Apply sealants or other protective coatings.
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
- Review blueprints or specifications to determine work requirements.
- 7AM to 5PM daily
- OT is available
- Will support development for a commercial roofing solar project (6 Mega Watt)
- Candidates will climb ladders and/or scaffolds to transport material
- Candidates will be tasked with laying out materials and assembling material
- Candidates will use a variety of hand, power, and/or air compressed tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.