|Location||Las Vegas, NM|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2019|
Construction Laborers will support the redevelopment of a solar farm and will be responsible for the following:
- Install new racking systems and solar panels
- Loading and unloading material, equipment, and tools
- Other manual labor tasks will as assigned by management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in construction, farming, landscaping; preferably previous solar experience
- Capable of working outdoors in any type of weather conditions
- Comfortable lifting 50 lbs or more repeatedly
- Mechanically inclined to use hand and power tools
- Willing to work OT when required
- 7 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.