|Date Posted||June 24, 2019|
The Construction Supervisor is an experienced problem solver and team leader who thrives in a fast paced, challenging environment. This individual works with subcontractors’ teams to ensure that projects are built safely, on time, on target, and meet quality standards. The Construction Supervisor is responsible for the daily coordination and direction of the project subcontractor teams so that projects are built safely, within budget, on schedule, meets the company's quality standards, and meets the owner's satisfaction.
- Leads by example and enforces company and regulatory safety policies and procedures; addresses non-compliance among all subcontractors.
- Sets productivity standards for the project and ensures subcontractors understand expectations in order to meet the project schedule.
- Develops look-ahead schedules and works with Construction Manager and trades to ensure schedule is met.
- Coordinates for timely arrival of deliveries and equipment to site with logistics team and subcontractors.
- Reviews and thoroughly understands submittals, plans and specifications to ensure that the project is built to standard.
- Proactively identifies potential problems or issues and works with stakeholders to resolve them in a cost efficient, timely manner.
- Consistently identifies efficiencies to reduce time and costs to project.
- Meets with project foremen daily to enhance communication, resolve issues and share ideas, so the projects are built safely and efficiently.
- Monitors progress and creates timely and effective daily reports.
- Knows the key operational details of the subcontract and holds the subcontractors accountable to their agreement and the company's standards.