|Date Posted||September 13, 2019|
Ref ID: 04060-0011164754
Classification: Fixed Asset Accountant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is looking for an Asset Management Specialist for one of our clients. For more information, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
• Ensure that Ecoplexus complies with all provisions of the contracts with investors and lenders.
• Initiate payments to investors and lenders, and maintain records of payments
• Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports for investors and lenders.
• Track revenue from energy sales and REC sales, verifying that meter data and rate tariffs are correct, and that payments are received and properly accounted for.
• Monitor the bank accounts associated with each solar farm, to maintain balances as required by financial partners while maximizing cash available to the company.
• Keep current on reporting for energy regulatory agencies including FERC, Utilities Commissions, EIA and REC tracking systems.
• Keep current of all registrations payments, and reporting requirements for the various LLC’s associated with operating solar farms.
• Manage the preparation of tax returns and tax payments for operating solar farms.
• Assist with preparation of solar farm budgets, departmental budgets, and updates to project financial models.
• Respond to queries about farms from auditors and internal staff.
• Respond to intra-company and external requests for information regarding the company’s solar fleet.
• Conduct analysis and prepare various ad-hoc reports on the fleet of operating solar farms
• Develop tracking systems and report formats to support the operational requirements of the asset management function.
• Work with Operations & Maintenance team to ensure repairs are made timely to resolve any production issues.
• Warranty administration for any equipment causing production decreases.