|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
New York State Solar
Solar Outreach Associate
Ronkonkoma, N.Y. 11779
We are a local renewable energy organization passionate about making a positive impact on society, Long Island communities and the environment. Currently, we are looking for an energetic, outgoing, and organized team player.
Learn, Earn & Grow
We have an excellent work culture & benefits for our employees at NY State Solar.
- Base pay plus commission.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, bereavement, etc.)
- Excellent Medical benefits, vision, dental, 401K for interested individuals.
- Paid training from Day 1.
- Weekly catered meals for team meetings.
- Company trips and bonuses.
- Growth potential for committed individuals.
- Educate homeowners about NY Sun program and schedule appointments with qualifying candidates.
- Canvass local neighborhoods to pre-qualify homes for NY-Sun Incentive Program.
- Provide presentation on the NY-Sun Incentive Program to pre-qualified homes.
- Schedule appointments for clients interested in learning more about the NY-Sun Incentive Program.
- Create client accounts in NYSS database.
- Keep record of field performance.
- Commitment to personal growth and ongoing education.
Do you have a desire to be of service to others? So do we.
We are looking for committed individuals with the capacity to be both a team-player and self-starter. As Solar Outreach Associate, you will act as the initial point of contact in speaking with local homeowners about their interest in solar energy. Our aim is to make the transition to renewable energy a positive and effortless experience for those who wish to go solar.
We operate 7 days a week; you choose the days you wish to work.
If the description above suits you, please apply with your resume and current contact information.
Thank you for reading, we hope you have a sunny day!
NY State Solar is an equal opportunity employer. NY State Solar conducts background and reference checks on all applicants prior to beginning employment. All offers are contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a background and reference check.