|Location||Wall Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
NJR Clean Energy Ventures, a division of New Jersey Resources, is seeking a Project Engineer (Electrical Engineer/Solar) to assist with the review of the electrical design drawings and calculations for the various distributed power projects. Provide construction and implementation oversight of multiple commercial solar projects and develop specifications to execute the Clean Energy Ventures project plan.
• Review and provide comments for electrical design and vendor drawings
• Review and provide comments for electrical calculations including short circuit, cable and conduit sizing, grounding, voltage drop, incident energy and relay coordination
• Assist in the construction management of commercial solar projects to ensure that projects are installed in accordance with the contract, design drawings and company standards
• Conduct field inspections, which require the interpretation and implementation of contract specifications and drawings; note any deficiencies and follow up with contractors on remediation activities
• Develop electrical equipment and installation specifications
• Attend factory witness testing for electrical equipment
• Oversee the commissioning and testing program for new commercial solar projects
New Jersey Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.