|Date Posted||September 28, 2019|
Baker Electric Home Energy is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and organized person to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. Candidate will be an integral part of our marketing efforts by providing support in the areas of events, graphic design, print production, using Pardot to execute email campaigns and other marketing tasks.
Other responsibilities include supporting our community-wide Baker Alliance Program for non-profit organizations, schools and beyond. The right person will work collaboratively and independently on a wide variety of projects intended to build the Baker brand and generate qualified leads. This is a chance to be part of an industry-leading company and a fully integrated marketing team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver a wide variety of programs and campaigns both print and digital.
- Serve as a backup resource to Graphic Designer to create graphic assets that adhere to our brand style guide for a variety of marketing channels.
- Use Pardot marketing automation platform to create and schedule our e-blast campaigns for all 3 Baker lines of business.
- Understand the process of tracking qualified leads and create reports to measure the success of marketing programs.
- Build Baker brand through consistent/approved use of graphics and core messaging.
- Assist Content Marketing Coordinator in the research and creation of blogs, web content, emails and social media posts when appropriate.
- Support Content Marketing Coordinator in the creation of video and photography assets.
- Manage communications with business partners for annual revenue driving event, Solar Discovery Day under the direction of Marketing Operations Manager, Sales Manager and VP, General Manager – Solar Division.
- Secure catering, entertainment, party rental equipment, deposits/check requests for all events.
- Deliver effective programs and events within established budget parameters.
- Coordinate event workload of scheduling, set-up, breakdown, event staffing, while adhering to safety and City permitting.
- Generate monthly budget reports for events, apparel, promotional, partnership/sponsorship spend and capture on Marketing Expense Report.
- Maintain inventory of event materials, promotional items, apparel and consolidate, label and provide reports.
- Provide support to marketing department in other areas, as needed.
- Must be able to support our company events on the occasional weekend.