|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
New York State Solar
Ronkonkoma, N.Y. 11779
Learn about the important renewable energy industry while meeting your earning goals.
We have an excellent work culture & benefits for our employees at NY State Solar.
- Base salary plus commission.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, bereavement, etc.)
- Excellent Medical benefits, vision, dental, 401K for interested individuals.
- Paid training from Day 1.
- Weekly catered meals for team meetings.
- Company trips and bonuses for top performers.
- Grow potential for committed individuals.
Appointments are set prior to your arrival.
Conduct in-home sales visits with folks interested in going solar. Each appointment has been pre-qualified to ensure the home is ideal for solar energy.
Responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Attend assigned sales appointments.
- Follow up with interested homeowners.
- Assist homeowners with application process.
- Ensure necessary documentation is collected.
- Oversee solar projects including all financial details relative to approval.
- Act as primary point of contact between homeowner and any contractor associated with their solar project.
- Attend company meetings as required.
How to Qualify
Applicants best-suited for this role will be comfortable speaking with the general public and fostering relationships with homeowners. We are looking for folks who can comfortably discuss someone's finances with them, while also facilitating down-to-earth conversation when making the decision to adopt solar energy. Qualified individuals for this role will have their own vehicle and will be able to transport themselves to their allocated appointment schedule including during evening hours as needed. Walking in a variety of conditions will be required throughout the day as sales calls are at customers' homes. At least one year of sales experience required. One year of in-home sales experience preferred.
Apply today to learn more about this amazing opportunity!
Please provide a resume with current contact information. We look forward to speaking with you!
NY State Solar conducts background and reference checks on all applicants prior to beginning employment. All offers are contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a background and reference check. NY State Solar is an equal opportunity employer.