|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
Communications Representative - Full Time
TAG has openings for full time, entry level Customer Service / Sales Representatives working with our team. This representative will be responsible for meeting directly with external customers and clients regarding services. Representatives provide professional presentations, and documents of services. Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients love it!
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide professional customer service
- Ability to handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
TAG offers a competitive base plus commission pay structure as well as training pay.
At TAG we want to teach sales, customer service, and marketing fundamentals, then move individuals into management asap! Its how we expand our company. Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales customer service
- Entry level management training - customer service
- Sales presentations - customer service
- Face to face sales of new services for our clients
- Sales techniques
- Training current sales reps in customer service
TAG cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level sales consulting
- Effective customer service