|Date Posted||June 27, 2019|
Join one of the fastest growing solar companies in New Jersey and help make the world a better place!
GenRenew is looking for a dedicated Solar Site Supervisor for our Commercial division to manage installations in New Jersey. We are a mission-driven company that focuses on bringing our employees and customers the best experience possible by redefining how we power our homes & businesses. We are focused on educating and consulting homeowners & business owners, helping them understand their energy consumption and connecting them with sustainable resources that help them save money and the environment at the same time. This is the generation that saves our planet, and we are the ones educating homeowners & business owners, so they experience a smooth transition to clean renewable energy!
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and supervise construction of Commercial solar projects
- Provide and communicate project schedule to site project team
- Liaise with sub-contractors, laborers, on-site job walk-throughs, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties stay updated on project milestones, activities and situations that require attention
- Read and interpret construction documents, drawings, submittals
- Organize the equipment and manpower for project completion
- Maintain and implement safety and quality standards on the project site
- Ensure sub-contractors perform and complete their scope of work per the construction documents
- Contribute to a work environment that inspires a highly positive, employee-friendly company culture