|Date Posted||June 6, 2019|
Wood seeks a Administrative Assistant, Projects - Solar, Wind, and Renewables group; to be based on site in Tucker, GA and potentially assigned to a long-term project site within North America. In this exciting mission-critical role you will support solar, wind, and renewables Project Directors, Project Managers, and Site Managers with project scopes, vendor management, visitor appointments, project milestones, vendor supplier documentation, etc.
- Work in project teams for the preparation projects and tenders
- Preparation of studies and project documentation
- Preparation of technical - economic data for planning and analysis
- Preparation of commercial and technical bids in domestic and international competitions
- Technical assistance, support and documentation preparation of projects.
Essential Job Functions Under Certain Circumstances:
- Performs duties and assignments as necessary in support of our solar/wind/renewables project managers and site managers
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Skills / Qualifications
• Works well in multi facet team situation.
• Ability to read design drawings and specifications.
• Analyzes costs and schedules changes associated with design and scheduling changes.
• Designs work flows and procedures.
• Develops project plans; coordinates projects accordingly.
• Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
• Understands business implications of decisions.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. web address removed>
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.